Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals have come and gone, which means Christmas sales have officially arrived from your favorite online retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and more. The Christmas sales event is one of the last opportunities of the year to score record-low prices on tech gadgets, home appliances, clothing, toys, beauty items, and more. To help you find all the top offers in one place, we’ve created this guide to bring you this year’s best Christmas sales and standout deals.
December has officially arrived, which means the Christmas countdown is on, with official holiday sales launching from retailers to entice consumers with steep discounts leftover from Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Christmas sales will run right up to Christmas Eve for last-minute shoppers, and then after Christmas sales will kick off on December 26.
Below you’ll find all the links to the best Christmas sales, followed by today’s standout deals on everything from AirPods, air fryers, robot vacuums, coffee makers, and more. We’ll be updating this page as more Christmas offers drop, so make sure to bookmark this page for all the latest offers.
Christmas sales: quick links
- Amazon: 50% off Fire TV Stick, Sony and Keurig (opens in new tab)
- Apple gift card: gift cards from Amazon from $25 (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $800 off TVs, laptops & appliances (opens in new tab)
- Cheap TVs: $79.99 smart TVs from Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- Christmas trees: prices starting at $38.99 (opens in new tab)
- Dell: laptops from $229.99 (opens in new tab)
- Gift ideas: 50% off gifts for the family from Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Home Depot: 50% off tools & appliances (opens in new tab)
- Lowe’s: $750 off appliances, decor & tools (opens in new tab)
- Overstock: 70% off decor and furniture (opens in new tab)
- Nectar: up to $500 off mattresses + free gifts (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: 50% off UGG, Nike & North Face (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to $2,500 off TVs, phones & appliances (opens in new tab)
- Sephora: 50% off makeup, perfume & gifts (opens in new tab)
- Stocking stuffers: fun gifts under $5 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Target: 50% off toys, TVs & kitchen appliances (opens in new tab)
- Toys: 50% off best-selling toys at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Verizon: get the iPhone 14 Pro for free (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: save on Apple Watch, Xbox and Keurig (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: up to 70% off sitewide, + free shipping (opens in new tab)
Today’s best Christmas deals
When do Christmas sales start?
Christmas sales will start to pop up this week, as Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals have now come and gone. Retailers want to extend the holiday shopping season with leftover deals, which means they’ll be rolled into Christmas sales.
Christmas sales will run up until Christmas Eve, and then retailers will begin their after-Christmas sales on December 26.
What are the best Christmas sales
The best Christmas sales are from retailers offering a wide variety of categories, like Amazon, so that you can do all your holiday shopping in one place. Amazon’s Christmas sales also offer impressive discounts and fast shipping, so you can grab record-low prices and last-minute gifts on tech gadgets, home appliances, clothing, toys, smart home devices, and more.
Walmart is another favorite retailer for Christmas sales with deals throughout its site, plus you can always order online and pick up in-store if you live close to the retailer. Target, Overstock, and Wayfair are also favorites for Christmas sales, and if you’re after tech gadgets, Best Buy and Dell offer fantastic deals throughout the month of December.
Last year’s best Christmas sales
Taking a look back at last year’s Christmas sales can give us a good idea of what deals we can expect to see. You’ll find our top picks below which included cheap TVs, AirPods, workout equipment, and mattresses to name a few.
Shop more offers right now with our Black Friday TV deals guide and today’s best Apple Black Friday deals.